Thursday 12 September 2013

Jhalak 6 finale going Grand this week;Hrithik-Drashti moments for the audience too

Celebrity dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6" grand finale is set for this weekend and Drashti Dhami and her dancing partner Salman Yusuf Khan are super-excited about it and hoping to take home the trophy. 


Celebrity dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6' grand finale is set for this weekend and Drashti Dhami and her dancing partner Salman Yusuf Khan are super-excited about it and hoping to take home the trophy.
"We are just super-excited. We are looking forward to it positively," Salman told reporters here on Tuesday while rehearsing for the grand finale performance.
Preparations are on full swing to make it more grand. Shooting for the finale started today and the winners will be declared as per live voting.
"Jhalak.." is being co-judged by actress Madhuri Dixit Nene, choreographer Remo DSouza and filmmaker Karan Johar. The finale, to be aired on September 14-15, will see Drashti competing with Lauren Gottlieb, Shaan and 'India's Got Talent' winners Sonali-Sumant for the title. Hrithik Roshan also made his presence felt to promote his upcoming flick "Krissh 3"
Drashti is going to perform on the song Rangeela Re from the film Rangeela for the finale.
Also News is also that Hrithik Roshan who will be the chief guest in finale will have a performance with the Telly diva as viewers want it..
Besides, drashti also said that if offered a film opposite the handsome Krissh she is ever ready to do it.
On one hand Drashti is excited about the finale, while on the other she says she will miss the show.
She said that after "Jhalak..." suddenly she will have a lot of free time on her hands. "Now my body is so used to four hours sleep that after pack-up when I go home, I am awake lying on my bed thinking what I should do?"
But with time she would learn to utilize her time.
"I would be sleeping, meeting my friends, will go out and do all my things that I have not done for the past for months, especially shopping," said Drashti, who is currently seen in the title role in the TV show "Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon".
"I am eagerly waiting for shopping. I will take a Sunday off, then I will have a nice brunch, a swim and sleep," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...